Thursday, September 27, 2012

Warning!
Be aware!
There is an election coming in less than 45 days. The outcome is crucial to the survival of this country.
You can rest assured that any one who is running as a republican and parrots the view of Romney and Ryan will do what they promise to do. The middle class has all but disappeared already. These idiots will see to it that class warfare is an idiom of the past because in their view there are only two classes. "Them and us." The Obama administration was left holding the bag on G.W.s three wars, the economic meltdown and no help or inclination of how to lead a recovery and now they expect us to give it back to them so it can be fixed by the same bunch that got us here.
I see people who have to work two or three jobs cheering this guy on. They some how see him as the redeemer he thinks himself to be. I don't get it. I'm convinced that People are more gullible than I ever imagined. Someone told me last week that they weren't going to vote at all. Is that one less vote needed for my guy to win or one less for the other guy?
I guess I'll never know. I was a union steward for 15 years and people would come and actually ask me "Who should I vote for?" I always told them to vote for the guy that says what you want to hear. But don't believe a word they say.  
I believe these guys mean it. Woe to me if they actually win.

I always wonder what reach or impact my views might have. I  admit I'm not really even handed when it comes to my opinions. It's because with politics or religion, my views are my own. I'm not looking for someone to agree with. I enjoy people who agree with me but if I found I was writing to "dead air" as it were; I think I would do it anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment